will this work?

You Guys definitely have the Monopoly on good quality affordable compressors. If you can live with the 97db then we’re not too bad here.
Anyhow, it turns out it was a business EBay page. The website is:
www.parkerbrand.co.uk

I have no idea what the delivery would be like internationally, but could be worth a look.
I’d do it myself, but I’m currently at work and am pretending to be dealing with a work issue LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those guys do have some great deals though on some stuff.

Those guys do have some great deals though on some stuff.
They really do. My compressor is not the best quality, but it’s far from sucky either. The tank and the motors seem to be great, the mount for the wheels was a little off centre and doesn’t look like a lot of care was used. But as we know, it fills up pretty quick, 50l is quite a lot of airbrushing between fills and the CFM is pretty good for a unit as quiet as it is. For £150 I’m really happy with it. Some of the louder units are great value too.
I haven’t looked at their other stuff much, but only because I don’t need anything right now.

Damn! That Fengda site has some awesome stuff. I know it’ll be the cheaper quality, but for sundry things like hangers, bottles, airtanks etc it looks great. Their paint prices are a little all over the place, but some of the sets are a pretty good price too.

They really do. My compressor is not the best quality, but it’s far from sucky either. The tank and the motors seem to be great, the mount for the wheels was a little off centre and doesn’t look like a lot of care was used. But as we know, it fills up pretty quick, 50l is quite a lot of airbrushing between fills and the CFM is pretty good for a unit as quiet as it is. For £150 I’m really happy with it. Some of the louder units are great value too.
I haven’t looked at their other stuff much, but only because I don’t need anything right now.

link to your compressor? Mine will be to loud for nights, I need quiet cheap alternative for playing at nights.

Damn! That Fengda site has some awesome stuff. I know it’ll be the cheaper quality, but for sundry things like hangers, bottles, airtanks etc it looks great. Their paint prices are a little all over the place, but some of the sets are a pretty good price too.

Yeah, and honestly many of their accessories or ones very very close are sold under big name brands so they kinda figure the same.

https://www.parkerbrand.co.uk/air-compressors/24l-oil-less-air-compressor-384.html
Here you go Husky.
The link says 24l but the description and he page is the same 50l version I have. It’s says they’re out of stock at the moment, but it might be worth an email to see when they will have some.

Thanks SiRoxx. I thought you have the more silent one. The one I will pick is also 70db, but people tell me, my neighbours will hear that true the wall at night. So I was thinking to grab something less louder just for fooling around when I am bored.

Thanks SiRoxx. I thought you have the more silent one. The one I will pick is also 70db, but people tell me, my neighbours will hear that true the wall at night. So I was thinking to grab something less louder just for fooling around when I am bored.
Mine is rated at 65db which is a reasonable amount quieter than 70db but who knows?. I guess I would say that if it was in a box too, it would be only a little louder than a refrigerator type compressor, but that’s only a guess. The 3 factors I had to consider was Noise, CFM and Budget. This one was the best all round balance for me as the 45db compressors were way too expensive for me by the time they were putting out enough CFM for a Mini Gun. It’s a tough balance to reach Mate, I feel your pain. [emoji3]

I do have one question for you Robby, but I didn't want to thread hack Dimitris thread. What the hell, I owe you Dimitris. You can thread jack my thread for one time only! :D

The compressor which I am planning to buy has 2 heads. You can turn on/off heads separately. When 1 head is running it is not so loud, and I could use that even at nights. But when you are running with 2 heads it's to loud for night. So, can I run only with one head and not destroy compressor? It's 50-50 work/rest cycle?

I do have one question for you Robby, but I didn't want to thread hack Dimitris thread. What the hell, I owe you Dimitris. You can thread jack my thread for one time only! :D

The compressor which I am planning to buy has 2 heads. You can turn on/off heads separately. When 1 head is running it is not so loud, and I could use that even at nights. But when you are running with 2 heads it's to loud for night. So, can I run only with one head and not destroy compressor? It's 50-50 work/rest cycle?
Yeah, I'd put a fan on it though. It might have pretty long run times.
Alternatively, I'll help you design some silencers for it and then you just won't have to worry about it.

I think this thread was basically resolved between the possible sil air tank and the fengda as a backup.

Alternatively, I'll help you design some silencers for it and then you just won't have to worry about it.

I think this thread was basically resolved between the possible sil air tank and the fengda as a backup.
Damn, I forgot about your silencers. I think I’ll have a go at them some point soon.

thanks for help. I really really do appreciate. Not just you robby, so other forum members will not be jell beans, I don't say many times thx to all of you, but I do appreciate.

That’s what we’re all here for Buddy. It all goes round and that’s what I love too.

was checking your compressor, can't find liters/minute or cfm info... I am drinking coffee right now, but I guess it doesn't work -.-

Back