Yard sale at Seamonkey's!!!!!

Seamonkey

Air-Valve Autobot!
Hello all I am cleaning out the closet so to speak, and am getting rid of some things that I just don't get to use......well not really. The truth is we are planning a vacation next month to take the kids to Disney world and DAMN that place is expensive!!!! We had the money saved up but life happened and lightning took out my deep freeze and air compressor :(
But I figured I could offer up some of my beloved airbrushes and a couple other things.
Thought I would give the fine people on here first crack at it before I throw it on the eBay. All payment for said items will be taken through PayPal.

Up first is a brand new, never used light pad by artograph. It is a 9x12 and works great I will take $90 + shipping if interested. Here are some pics.
qevape6a.jpg
ygyzysav.jpg
adu8uqav.jpg
a4a3usuz.jpg
pebezu9e.jpg

a8yjajy4.jpg
zaza6y4a.jpg

Even Yoda had to train to be a Jedi........ I'm just better looking ;)

Last edited:
Next item for sale is a triple action handle..... Never used it, so I don't want it :) $10+ shipping ?????
une9u7ab.jpg

Next on the ole chopping block is a Badger No 100GB single action cake decorating airbrush. It has the ultra fine tip setup and comes with a hose, the quick disconnect and PAC valve to regulate your air. It's brand new, but I did test it out to find its not for me :), although with my little test this little sucker can do some crazy fine detail!!! I'm just not keen on the air on all the time.
Price = $50 + shipping
u4abe5em.jpg
apa8ugu7.jpg
a6aqa2ag.jpg

Oooo exciting! Whats next whats next......you got so much stuff you could sell just 25% of it and still put coast out of business

And this item I have 2 of. Used..... A lot, but in perfect working order. 2 Devilbiss dagr's that I just replaced the needles and nozzles on, right before I put them up. They work perfectly fine, only blemish is the chrome in the cup has worn down but does not effect the performance one bit.
Price=$100 each
medydege.jpg
yjevega9.jpg
etugegup.jpg
u4e3usy9.jpg
u9atavy2.jpg
2uhy2a8e.jpg

And last but not least ( this one I hate to get rid of but it should sell the fastest), my newly acquired H&S infinity 2 in 1. It comes with all the bells and whistles (both set ups) and a brand new ultra fine needle and nozzle set up.
Price = $200
vavemy9y.jpg
y7u3u8uz.jpg
ju7unady.jpg

Oooo exciting! Whats next whats next......you got so much stuff you could sell just 25% of it and still put coast out of business

I may not be able to put them out of business, but I could mess up their quota for this quarter and make Dave scratch his head, lol!!

sent PM re infinity,
is that a hairline crack in the bottom of the cup?

No crack. Just a stain or something in the bottom. I can't get it out but it doesn't effect anything. I have a couple brushes that have that.

If you sell your yard where will you hang your tyre monkey swing???? Sorry couldn't resist.

I want the infinity 2 in 1 but just don't have the cash right this second. DAMN!!!!

Why are you selling the Infinity? I know you have like a hundred brushes, but still, that wouldn't be on the top of my list to dump.

Why are you selling the Infinity? I know you have like a hundred brushes, but still, that wouldn't be on the top of my list to dump.

I just need money and that one should have no problem selling. No way I'm selling the micron, and I love my krome to much. I have only used the infinity once so I'm not crazy attached to it just yet, although the one time I used it, it produced like the micron and krome. And white was the only color I used.

If you sell your yard where will you hang your tyre monkey swing???? Sorry couldn't resist.

I'm not selling the tree silly!! That's where monkeys live!!

Back