Yay! Got my Mac Valve!

C

createinspain

Had a quick play with it today and it does what I needed it to - allows control without my burning my fingers on the screw on my compressor. I've been able to get some very fine lines, so I'm a happy camper!

That's great, I've been wanting to get a few for my eclipse's but I've been painting with them for so long now I'd probably hate it lol! I love the mac's on my hi-lines and micron though!

I've had bad luck with mine. Got from bearair. It leaks air when turning it down, instead of constricting it. Air blows right onto the surface. Can't have that

I have a cheap one on my Krome. It serves it purpose but moves easily when bumped and changes the pressure I had set. Do they make one that locks its position?

Mine is the Iwata one, it doesn't lock but it seems fairly stiff to turn, don't think it will move without assistance!

Mine is a quick fit and is on the end of my hose. I only use one hose, more and it looks like a snakes honeymoon!
I had an issue with it being inadvertently adjusted with the movement of my hand but I wound an elastic band round under the knob and it give just enough resistance to stop that happening.

Back