A Good Day

I looked it over. It does have a bent needle. Easy fix. Not really i have no idea what needle and nozzle setup it has in it. So next couple paydays i will save up for a .2 setup for it.
you have another .2 "B" needle there, right? Just try that one... The SB comes as a .2, and it is unusual to see a conversion done on it.

Yeah the sb86 has one and the g48 has one. And at least i know what setup it has in it. I will pull it from the g48 tomorrow afternoon. For 50.00 dont think i got hurt.

Brilliant, i dont think you've been ripped off at $50, that's a reasonable price for a good ab. I can't fault my HP-b so you should be good. Let us know how you get onI feel AAD is in its infancy lol

Lee

Well must have a nozzle issue also. Ive cleaned and cleaned this brush and it still wants to give paint with air only. I do have to say im impressed with the smoothness of the trigger and how it feels in my hand. Another month of saving and i will have a good iwata airbrush.

Well i figure if i end up with a little over 100 bucks in this brush i will have a good brush. Just going to take some time to get the parts. And it carries the iwata brand.

Rick has a terminal case of AAD... he's been thru the "gateway" airbrushes and now he is dabbling in the more "hardcore" airbrushes! lol

Wow Rick that thing looks sweet. I can't wait to come visit again and check that out. Oh yeah did I just hear something go "pop"? ;)

Naw i have it...lol. And thanks again for fixing my brush. If a new needle and nozzle dont fix it i will pm you.lol

Last edited:
Back