Fell off the AAD Wagon

jagardn

Airbrush Acquisition Disorder Patient
I couldn't help myself anymore. Eventually the demons in my head take over and I buy another damn airbrush. This time it's an Eclipse HP-SBS. :) I also ordered 4 of the 1cc Aztek cups. I keep telling myself I'm done buying airbrushes, I guess eventually I'll have them all and won't need anymore. ;)
c5074d3d46b1db258b22de9dd31c28e7.jpg

Then all will be great ---Till a new one comes outlollollollollol
congrats on the new brush too.

Yeah, no kidding. Since I got my HP-CS, it made me want another Eclipse. I liked using my Olympos SB, so the Eclipse SBS just seemed like obvious choice. The Eclipse is definitely stands up to its reputation, its a great brush.

But then you will need 20 of each just in case one breaks down you will have 19 back ups.
I'm pretty close to that point right now. I may actually sell off some of my lesser used brushes at some point. Well, that's what I say right now anyway. ;)

Congrats on the new AB. And please forgive me for asking this, do you feel guilty after buying a new airbrush?

I'm pretty close to that point right now. I may actually sell off some of my lesser used brushes at some point. Well, that's what I say right now anyway. ;)

If you do do that I would recommend that you do it under guidance from professionals, the withdrawal symptoms can be catastrophic in cases like this:eek:

I'm actually tempted to get myself one of these mainly because of the larger nozzle but it would look great next to my Micron and HP-BH, it will be handy for larger stuff and the ease of cleaning has always appealed to me, plus the fact I have never heard or read a bad word about these brushes.:thumbsup:

P.S. Do you need to make any modifications to the Aztec cups to get them to fit or just throw them straight in?

Nice one Jeff, I keep looking at the HP-SBP 0.2 as I like the side cup but wanted something a little cheaper than the micron to repair. I've also looked into other side cups, found a cheap set that comes with a metal adapter @Madbrush to fit the iwata's.

Hmmmm, can't understand that at all (he says adding it to his wish list...)

If you do do that I would recommend that you do it under guidance from professionals, the withdrawal symptoms can be catastrophic in cases like this:eek:

I'm actually tempted to get myself one of these mainly because of the larger nozzle but it would look great next to my Micron and HP-BH, it will be handy for larger stuff and the ease of cleaning has always appealed to me, plus the fact I have never heard or read a bad word about these brushes.:thumbsup:

P.S. Do you need to make any modifications to the Aztec cups to get them to fit or just throw them straight in?

The cups drop straight in. No problems.

Nice one Jeff, I keep looking at the HP-SBP 0.2 as I like the side cup but wanted something a little cheaper than the micron to repair. I've also looked into other side cups, found a cheap set that comes with a metal adapter @Madbrush to fit the iwata's.

The HP-SBS is even cheaper and it's very versatile. I'd take it into concideration.

20150809_213308.jpg 20150726_182702.jpg It says a lot about the eclipse line when experienced people buy them... the .35 nozzle is just such a good overall size. And i love how you cannot easily drop lose or damage the nozzle setup. Not to mention i need nothing to disassemble it. I will get another detail brush at some point im sure but being able to do a paintpal, then load up and paint a shirt with the same brush is awesome. All done with the hpcs... gonna get an sbs and a .5 nozzle setup i think.

Attachments

• 20150720_220528.jpg
    20150720_220528.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 13
Back