Hello from Seattle!

C

Clamb4412

Hey guys I am new to the fourm,

I have been working as a manager for a local face painter who does the fair. I have decided that I would be interested in trying some stuff on my own. I am really interested in doing airbrush window painting for residential and businesses.

I am 26 years old and working on my bachelors of business attending my junior year at central Washington university. I have a background in cosmetology and airbrush face painting. I look forward to being active in your community and hope to learn much :)

Hey guys I am new to the fourm,

I have been working as a manager for a local face painter who does the fair. I have decided that I would be interested in trying some stuff on my own. I am really interested in doing airbrush window painting for residential and businesses.

I am 26 years old and working on my bachelors of business attending my junior year at central Washington university. I have a background in cosmetology and airbrush face painting. I look forward to being active in your community and hope to learn much :)
I've done window painting with an airbrush before. I stopped using airbrush for windows for a while, now I am going to maybe employ it again.

Back