Hello from Vancouver, BC Canada!

Warbolter

Young Tutorling
Hi all! New to the forum but have been using airbrushes for 15+ years now for miniature painting. Started back in late 2007 with a hardware compressor and an Iwata Revolution BR. Almost gave up in frustration at one point but stuck through with it and love what the tool has been able to do for my hobby now. These days I haven't painted as much but picked up the "bad" habit of collecting airbrushes.

My workhorse is the Badger Sotar 20/20 which I picked up for an eye watering sum of $60 back in 2013 :D. I only wished I had the sense to buy the gold plated limited edition version they had a few years ago. Recently I've dabbled in the GSI PS771, H&S Infinity Giraldez edition and thanks to a thread in this forum, I have a few new Iwatas from the clearout section in the mail. I'm hoping to add an Olympos to the list soon as well and might try and find so other ones next time I'm in Japan.

Welcome and glad to have you here. I guess from your profile pic your a Blood Angels player? I paint, play and collect Dark Angels and Custodes, though I also started a White Scars 30k army recently.

Welcome to the forum! Quite a list of goof brushes you have there! Do you have a favourite that's all ways on your workstation (or more than one!)?

Welcome and glad to have you here. I guess from your profile pic your a Blood Angels player? I paint, play and collect Dark Angels and Custodes, though I also started a White Scars 30k army recently.
Thanks! Yup Blood Angels collector. I have over 40k points painted and have never played a game. I prefer the painting and fluff side of the hobby compared to painting. Good to hear of another Space Marine fan in the forum!

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks!
Welcome to the forum! Quite a list of goof brushes you have there! Do you have a favourite that's all ways on your workstation (or more than one!)?
Thanks! The Sotar 20/20 is my favourite though to be honest I haven’t used the others outside of the Iwata Revolution that much. I hope to get more time with the newer H&S airbrushes soon though am always hesitant since they look so nice.
Welcome home Warbolter.
Thanks!

Hi all! New to the forum but have been using airbrushes for 15+ years now for miniature painting. Started back in late 2007 with a hardware compressor and an Iwata Revolution BR. Almost gave up in frustration at one point but stuck through with it and love what the tool has been able to do for my hobby now. These days I haven't painted as much but picked up the "bad" habit of collecting airbrushes.

My workhorse is the Badger Sotar 20/20 which I picked up for an eye watering sum of $60 back in 2013 :D. I only wished I had the sense to buy the gold plated limited edition version they had a few years ago. Recently I've dabbled in the GSI PS771, H&S Infinity Giraldez edition and thanks to a thread in this forum, I have a few new Iwatas from the clearout section in the mail. I'm hoping to add an Olympos to the list soon as well and might try and find so other ones next time I'm in Japan.
Welcome to the forum Warbolter! I hope you continue your airbrushing now that you've returned to it. Although I don't get as much time as I used to due to multiple jobs, I do tend to take out the airbrush to test colors, and textures; or sometimes I just sketch around so I can do this on an airbrush art piece. :D

Welcome to the forum Warbolter! I hope you continue your airbrushing now that you've returned to it. Although I don't get as much time as I used to due to multiple jobs, I do tend to take out the airbrush to test colors, and textures; or sometimes I just sketch around so I can do this on an airbrush art piece. :D
Thanks! For sure especially given how much things have advanced over the years...I'm hoping to try out painting on canvas/paper soon as well instead of just doing models.
Welcome aboard :)
Thanks!

Thanks! For sure especially given how much things have advanced over the years...I'm hoping to try out painting on canvas/paper soon as well instead of just doing models.

Thanks!
There may be changes with new paints, and airbrushes, but the passion for it never changes! This is why I am a big fan of the classic Paasche AB Turbo! So don't be discouraged by how much things may have changed :)

Welcome from Cambridge UK. I had the pleasure of visiting Vancouver for work a few years back, great place to live!

OOOh I missed you when you first joined.
you're another member of our not so elite AAD (AirbrushAquistionDisorder) group lol
Glad to have you here.
Use the pretty brushes, eat the cake, drink the beer, life is to short to not enjoy every minute.

Oh, and I hope you post pics of your work, we like pictures

OOOh I missed you when you first joined.
you're another member of our not so elite AAD (AirbrushAquistionDisorder) group lol
Glad to have you here.
Use the pretty brushes, eat the cake, drink the beer, life is to short to not enjoy every minute.

Oh, and I hope you post pics of your work, we like pictures
Thanks! Here's a pic of all of my painted models from back in 2021:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
- I have a few more added to the collection now but it takes almost a whole day to setup that I've been too lazy to do another shoot.

Also pulled out all my airbrushes today to get a photo as well...the collection is definitely growing!
abs.jpg

I never got into 4K but admire the patience:)
I have recently Aquire the Giraldez and the limited edition evolution, haven’t had chance to put paint in them yet

Back