Iwata CM-B Cheap Price?

S

Supernova

Lion-art.nl are selling the Iwata Micron CM-B for 194 euros. At current exchange rates this is US$265. I have not been in the market for one before but it seems like a pretty good price to me. With shipping and insurance to Australia or USA it still comes to only US$320. Is this a very good price? Is there are reason like making way for a new model?

well certainly the cmc and the sb have both been uprated with a new version the cmc2 and the sb2..... makes sense they would do it to the b also i guess....

I just checked the site, and it's listed at 255 euros, still a good price, but I think that that because of the arrival Micron 2 model.

I'm after one myself, so I think I'll get it here, I can fortunately pick it up personally since I'm only an hour away.:thumbsup:

I just checked the site, and it's listed at 255 euros, still a good price, but I think that that because of the arrival Micron 2 model.

I'm after one myself, so I think I'll get it here, I can fortunately pick it up personally since I'm only an hour away.:thumbsup:
I see the CM-C is listed at that but if I add it to the cart and put shipping to Australia it changes the price to 210 euros. I wonder if it takes taxes off for overseas buyers? The CM-B changes to 194 euros for me.

I see the CM-C is listed at that but if I add it to the cart and put shipping to Australia it changes the price to 210 euros. I wonder if it takes taxes off for overseas buyers? The CM-B changes to 194 euros for me.

I think that could be correct, I'm pretty sure Dutch V.A.T. is considerably more than anywhere else and your probably being quoted your own country's taxes, but hell at that price I don't mind paying the higher rate, lol

Yes we have an sale on the Microns because the V2 series. For the people outside the EU the tax will be automatic taken of in the webshop by the checkout. We still have an few left.

Back