Ordered another one off the bucket list

Your an addict , But we still love you... How many different airbrushes do you own now?100 LOL

I do not know have not counted them in a while but 3 new ones this year the paasche, iwata Hp-bcs, and the Olympos. I am done for a while need to concentrate my other spare money on the SS. I have to get a fuel cell, fuel lines, and fittings. That will eat up a quick $500 even with being a penny pincher about it.

I do not know have not counted them in a while but 3 new ones this year the paasche, iwata Hp-bcs, and the Olympos. I am done for a while need to concentrate my other spare money on the SS. I have to get a fuel cell, fuel lines, and fittings. That will eat up a quick $500 even with being a penny pincher about it.
Damn how large of fuel cell you going to put in that ? I know you want the gold plated fuel cell cause you love the BLING...LOL
I gave less the 200 for the 16 gallon on I bought and it came with sending unit and sump So you should have money left over to buy at least one more airbrush this year:D

See your just like me , You have too many expensive hobbies and have to juggle which one to invest in LOL
But yes fitting can be costly as well as the efi conversion .
Next you will be buy Nitrous kits and that is why it will it costly .

Just one Turbo? I have thought on changing out to twins But still thinking on it.
When you get yours up and running you can let me know all the ins and outs of it.
600 hp 355 not to bad.

It's one very large turbo will not spool to about 3400rpm and will be violent when it comes on. But that is a few years down the road. Main reason not going twin or compound is its twice the parts and cost. Wastegates and turbos are not cheap

That is what semi trucks on the side of the road is for...LOL
you using mechanical wastegates or computer assist ? Yes that is one reason I still fill bottles but I guess 10 years of filling bottle would pay for a turbo set up.

Smart man I have a friend who writes the programs for the computer assists waste gates for Cummins and he said it is different on every engine and a royal paint in the arse..LOL

My ecu I bought is gonna be a pain but improvement it controls the efi and ignition. Coil per cylinder. 58x reluctor wheel beats blueprinting the msd distributor not allot of people know enough to do that. Only check timing of #1 cylinder and assume that the distributor is perfectly spaced. Plus it beats changing bushings and springs.

Did it come with the fast tune programming to hook to the lap top.
Yes most only check #1 set the time and hope that the advance is adjusted right.. I have seen the timing advance cause an engine to blow just because it was off by 1 to 2 degrees . It is not cheap or easy to build a race engine that will run week after week without having to rebuild it every week .
I think I have tore mine down twice since I built it first time was due to a faulty connecting rod(which the MFG paid for the repairs) and the second time to upgrade the valve train.
still expensive hobby but it is in my blood...LOL

Back