Removing eclipse’s Air Valve guild body

Greyman

Young Tutorling
Hello folks,
I’m trying to remove my Iwata Eclipse’s air valve guild body to replace the Packing Valve Piston O”ring. I have an Iwata tool kit but i don’t see how you can remove the piece to get to the O’ring. Anybody know how or point me in the direct of a good video?

thanks

you need to remove the little screw that holds the air valve spring and air valve piston in place at the bottom of the air valve ,be careful and keep an eye on that little spring so you dont loose it

I think is just called greed and pulling the wool over people's eyes who may not be technical enough to find alternative (identical) parts.

I use pcp airguns and same applies.. O rings from airgun company can cost USD10 for a 50 cent O ring. And they are reluctant to tell you the size when you ask them.

But the enthusiasts know and we help each other... just like on here :)

I bought some o-rings from the O-Ring store for my TC model A brushes. They were $4 for 50. Minimum order is $5. I bought 100 of them. Glad I did as I have used many of them. They work in a few of my other brand brushes as well. It was well worth it. They were great to deal with also. Super fast shipping.

I doubt many here would need quite that many but perhaps an enterprising person might buy a quantity then resell them.

Last edited:
Back