The in and out of Airbrush Technology.

F

frank artale

I am new here. So I hope I am not pissing anyone off by posting this video.
But I have done a decent amount of work to bring this information to you.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

AND, BTW I am nuts. In case some of you haven't figured that out.

AND, BTW I am nuts. In case some of you haven't figured that out.

that just means you will fit in quicker LOL

aha !! now I know why you think youre nuts....... who in their right mind cuts up microns... of any breed LOL,
I can hear @musicmacd crying. . . .

Last edited:
Very nice - now you have to show us some more other than just lines... :) What do you paint normally?

I think that airbrush lid is pregnant now..
Explains where all the AB's come from - who knew this was such an educational forum... :) Just for future reference, if there are adult themes we put a note in the title... Now all we need is Queen of the gutter... @Squishy do you know where she is... :)

Way cool Frank, I just checked out one of your other videos too, and that got my attention, you did a video on the HP-SB performing like a micron just bu changing out the air cap for an Olympos air cap, that sounds like something that just might suit me:) so since one of our other members here in Holland where I am (Lion Art) also supplies Olympos airbrushes I may just have to look into that:thumbsup: looks like it would be enough to quick change for finer detail or just blasting.

And I just found out why you are so damn talented (and nuts), it's because you're a lefty like what I am:thumbsup::):) you even hold your brush the same as I do:)

Interesting video's thanks for sharing the info. I've thought about an olympos for years but never brought one. Might have a look for one now.

lee

Way cool Frank, I just checked out one of your other videos too, and that got my attention, you did a video on the HP-SB performing like a micron just bu changing out the air cap for an Olympos air cap, that sounds like something that just might suit me:) so since one of our other members here in Holland where I am (Lion Art) also supplies Olympos airbrushes I may just have to look into that:thumbsup: looks like it would be enough to quick change for finer detail or just blasting.

And I just found out why you are so damn talented (and nuts), it's because you're a lefty like what I am:thumbsup::):) you even hold your brush the same as I do:)
Just PM me . i'll send you the cap i am talking about. i asked oly to give me ten of them and why, and they did. so i will gladly send you one. i dont think shipping will be to much

Back