Thoughts on my first airbrush setup

This is such a personal taste thing. Everyone has their faves for different reasons. What they are going to use it for, brand preference/customer care, how it feels/weight/comfort/balance/trigger height, nozzle size, trigger action, availabilty and how easy it is to get spares in your area, and cost of spares etc.

I don't really know anything about the patriot or the talon, and though I haven't used that particular iwata model, I prefer Iwata. If you have the opportunity to go to a shop an actually hold each of these, and compare then I would definitely recommend doing that. Otherwise all I can say is, I usually recommend buying the best brush you can afford that will best suit your needs. You really get what you pay for with an airbrush.

Hmm I'll keep that in mind let me shop around a bit and check reviews etc once again thank you to the advice I have can Ally does help alot

How about an proper introduction , It is a lot easier to help folks when we at least know what country they live in .
Here in the USA Hobby Lobby and Michael's Craft have 40% off anything in the store coupons which means you get 40% off the price of the Iwata Eclipse CS @ hobby lobby or 40% off Badger 105 @ Micheals.
Which would give you 40% more to spend on the compressor.

I'm sorry I'm from the USA, Tennessee to be exact,do you happen to know the 40% off code for michaels?

I was able to find a discount code for the badger patriot! Thank you Agian I went ahead and ordered it now I'm going to order my compressor

Back