WANTED Gabbert PRS airbrush

yfen444

Double Actioner
Dear fellow airbrush-lovers,

I’m looking forward to acquiring a Gabbert PRS 0.15 airbrush.

Can anyone please help out and let me know how I can a hold of it? Many thanks!

I’m located in Australia but I have forwarding service with warehouses located in German, UK and US.

Don’t hesitate to PM me if you’re considering being part with this airbrush.

Yes!

Actually, before this item is listed on eBay, I was searching on the Internet and found two e-mail addresses on an old post. One got replied by this seller, who recoginzed me because previously I ordered Triplex parts from his/her eBay listings. Apparently later on this seller decided to put the PRS in the eBay listings.

So I'm currently contacting with this seller via email directly and am also ordering spare parts.

Things to note is that the PRS the seller has uses screw nozzles instead of plug-in nozzles. Seems that not a lot of plug-in nizzle were produced for PRS due to the introduction of Triplex.

Glad you are making progress, I will be interested to know how your spares turn out.

Is this seller actually producing parts and brushes or are these all new old stock items?

Glad you are making progress, I will be interested to know how your spares turn out.

Is this seller actually producing parts and brushes or are these all new old stock items?
Yes I will.

The seller seems to know Mr. Rothe who owns the Rothe company.

My impression from our conversation is that the spare parts for PRS are NOS. But from this website https://www.rothe-feinmechanik.de/duesenherstellung/ the Rothe seems to still produce nozzles, maybe they're for Triplex only? This is my best guess, don't take it seriously though :)

Back