Good quality low cost airbrush holder

Lance Whitford

Triple Actioner
I came across these after buying my Micron Takumi which didn't fit the plastic holders I've been using. It is very similar to The Iwata univeral airbrush holder but less expensive. I've just recieved my second one. It works with all my top loaders, Badger 200, the Takumi and a PS-290. Not all brushes will fit out of the box but you can easily adapt the gap to suit with a bit of gentle bending. It seems very well made and the coating on the mounts is nice and thick with a bit of give in it.

AB holder.jpg

I have the Iwata one, it’s brilliant, it holds them firm enough they don’t go flying when you trip over the airline🤣

I bought a similar one from amazon, cost about £15 I think, half the price of the Iwata one. works well with all My brushes :)

I also have the Iwata version and it’s the perfect AB holder IMO. There is a review on the Art Workshop YouTube channel and he shows how well the Takumi fits it.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That video was the reason I bought the cheap version. What can I say, I am easily influenced!! 😂

I came across these after buying my Micron Takumi which didn't fit the plastic holders I've been using. It is very similar to The Iwata univeral airbrush holder but less expensive. I've just recieved my second one. It work
Thank you for the information Lance, I've just ordered one. It seems like the original Iwata - saving distance, of course - nice to know it works for you. Thanks. :)

I have 3 of these from my old shop. Got them dirt cheap back then and never had a brush come out by accident. But when you spend over $300.00 for 1 airbrush back then. You treated them gold.

61QqVZR3uvL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It changes at certain times corresponding to how many posts You make :) there is a list somewhere, I will see if I can find it.

I am sure I have seen a list of the different titles somewhere, but I cant seem to find it at the moment, If I do, or someone else know the list, I will let You know :thumbsup:

I did see a member with a less post count but they had Double Actioner under their name. So that's why I ask. Didn't understand how it worked.

@Airbrushkid
The title under you name is changed according to how many 'Trophy points' you have. The list is found here: https://airbrushforum.org/help/trophies/

1710496490025.png

The more points you get the higher you title changes,
Here are the 'titles'
1710496622445.png

I think (note use of the word THINK, ) you can change it yourself or you can also request one of our staff to change it for you but remember, the title of 'sir KingPin' is taken.

Back