H&S Evolution

What in the sam heck would you need a .7 setup for. If i concentrate really hard i can pull lines thinner than a pencil, i would be afraid of damaging that needle

A larger nozzle like this means no reduction so quicker coverage, and of a larger area. Plus if you're into using effects paints such as metallics or pearls etc its way easier. I use a .5 for this, but even then it can take a little coaxing. But I can get some pretty fine lines from the .5, and I'm sure a .7 can too.

Ok i completely read the bottom of his post wrong. Note to self have at least one cup of coffee before reading morning posts.Sorry Mike.

Ok i completely read the bottom of his post wrong. Note to self have at least one cup of coffee before reading morning posts.Sorry Mike.
lol its all good, and yes a .7mm can pull some nice lines without reduction, my happy place is .3mm or even .5

Cool i just need to keep at it.

We've all been where you are, its frustrating but if you're serious about learning this thing we call 'fun' then we're here anytime you need answers, reassurance, confirmation or just need to have a moan to. The forum motto is 'spread the love' so we try our best.

You'll get there, you have the right attitude. When it all starts to come together it really is enjoyable.

I used to paint models with a airbrush and can put a mirror finish on one so when i wanted to step up to illustration painting i thought how hard can it be. Finding out pretty hard, but i refuse to give up. Well back to practising.

When you're learning its very rare that things are as easy as many make it look

you only see the end result, you don't see the sweat and tears and yes sometimes even blood behind the pretty pictures.

I also didn't realize just how many hours can go into a single piece, especially when it comes to realism..

Im still on dots,lines,and daggers. Its starting to come together. Feel more confident everyday. Thanks for all your support everyone. And your very welcome Jacke.

Im still on dots,lines,and daggers. Its starting to come together. Feel more confident everyday. Thanks for all your support everyone. And your very welcome Jacke.
Hell I Cant do lines or dagger strokes I shake too Much!:D:D:D. Glad someone will do the homework Required.

I still can't do straight lines and dagger stroke's I shake too much!lol. But at least your doing your Homework and learning grasshopper!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I still can't do straight lines and dagger stroke's I shake too much!lol. But at least your doing your Homework and learning grasshopper!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I firmly believe that dots and dagger strokes are for serious artists... I prefer the "spray and pray" method, its hella more fun! :p

Back