I've bought an airbrush and did a mistake immediatly

The only thing down in there is a single hole under the nozzle tube, which is the air passage back to the air valve...

The only thing down in there is a single hole under the nozzle tube, which is the air passage back to the air valve...
yes thank you i believe you but i wish i find an example of this piece somewhere just to modelize it correctly but i begin to understand how this piece is made thank you :) !

with the exception that there is no seals at the front where the PTFE head seal, and PTFE needle bearing are pictured - those were pretty exclusive to Badger airbrush. The rest is pretty standard stuff.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I've made some progress with my model, still not sure were the rings are supposed to be in an airbrush but i'm getting close :)

aero.PNG

the orange is where seals are normally found (more or less). The blue is the air path - it would be comprised of all straight sections, as the are drilled through the material - there would be no organic form, or flow, beyond one straight path connected to another.

aero-seals1.jpg

It would usually be straight air channel sections on most airbrushes, but for the ones with the particular body shape at the bottom, it would be more of an empty cavity. But for simplicity sake, straight air channels like Dave's diagram would be fine. I've labelled some of the seals for a better depiction of where they are.
o-ring placement.jpg
The picture is taken from a YouTube channel called "Scale Model Workshop" so you can have a look at his description of how an airbrush works. He does briefly show how the air and paint flows but the rest of the video is more about the physics of how an airbrush works.

It would usually be straight air channel sections on most airbrushes, but for the ones with the particular body shape at the bottom, it would be more of an empty cavity. But for simplicity sake, straight air channels like Dave's diagram would be fine. I've labelled some of the seals for a better depiction of where they are.
View attachment 86780
The picture is taken from a YouTube channel called "Scale Model Workshop" so you can have a look at his description of how an airbrush works. He does briefly show how the air and paint flows but the rest of the video is more about the physics of how an airbrush works.
https://airbrushforum.org/threads/i...nd-did-a-mistake-immediatly.25210/post-385916 ;) :D

Back