Iwata Studio Power Jet Pro

JoeyClo

Young Tutorling
Hello.

I hope someone can help. I am Joe, a scale modeller in the UK (Cornwall). My moisture trap on the right has cracked and so there is a continual loss of pressure. I have looked everywhere for spare part / bodge solution but no luck. Can anyone help please?

Attachments

• 20240305_113054.jpg
    20240305_113054.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 12
Addition.. I am happy to cap it off and just run a single airbrush if that's also an option / can be done cheaply.

Hello.

I hope someone can help. I am Joe, a scale modeller in the UK (Cornwall). My moisture trap on the right has cracked and so there is a continual loss of pressure. I have looked everywhere for spare part / bodge solution but no luck. Can anyone help please?
I don’t know the answer I’m afraid. Someone else here might. I believe the Iwata compressors are Sparmax rebranded. I’d look on the net for parts. Failing that you might find a supplier like these lot helpful as they stock Iwata products and i have found them helpful with other stuff before.

I don’t know the answer I’m afraid. Someone else here might. I believe the Iwata compressors are Sparmax rebranded. I’d look on the net for parts. Failing that you might find a supplier like these lot helpful as they stock Iwata products and i have found them helpful with other stuff before.
Thank you for that. I have emailed them with photos so fingers crossed :)

So, I contacted Iwata / Airbushes.com and they have told me that these poly bowls are discontinued. Can anyone advise if this is a standard thread and size for a poly bowl? If so, I'll just order a couple of cheap regulatirs off Ebay simply to steal the poly bowl.

Attachments

• 20240305_161423.jpg
    20240305_161423.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 4
Here is another UK company that I see used a lot from this group. it may be worth buying a whole new unit.
I've never had a bowl crack before, I never remove the bowl, just empty it via the push valve at the base of the bowl

Air-craft.net

Here is another UK company that I see used a lot from this group. it may be worth buying a whole new unit.
I've never had a bowl crack before, I never remove the bowl, just empty it via the push valve at the base of the bowl

Air-craft.net
Thank you! I never removed them either until they started to leak. I'll give that company a go :)

Back