Pointzero

MikeyDee

Needle-chuck Ninja
Hi all,

On a whim, I bought a cheap Pointzero airbrush on ebay for 24 bucks and free shipping. It came yesterday and it actually works surprisingly well. Matter of fact I really like the way it feels and the trigger control is very smooth as well. I don't know how long it will last but for the small price I think it was well worth it. I did polish the needle but that's about it. I attached a picture of it here. I am working on a painting with it now and will post it once it's done. I am using driscoll flesh set com-art paint straight from the bottle and createx thinned down a little. so far so good. Beware, I'm no picasso.

Attachments

• pz.jpg
    pz.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 25
I have a pointzero side feed the only thing that I had to fix was the side cup solder let loose so I cleaned the chrome finish and re-soldered it ,
Only reason I never use it is the same reason I do not use any of the side feed I do not like how it feels in my hand.

I have a pointzero side feed the only thing that I had to fix was the side cup solder let loose so I cleaned the chrome finish and re-soldered it ,
Only reason I never use it is the same reason I do not use any of the side feed I do not like how it feels in my hand.
Hi,

I have never tried a side feed airbrush before. But I'll tell you this pointzero for the price it is working really well. I'm not sure how long it will last or if maybe I just got lucky with a cheaper brush, but I really like using it. Tell you the truth I have only been airbrushing a short time. I have been painting with traditional brushed for some years now. This is a whole new ball game for me but I never realized how versatile it could be. Great experience so far.

Back