Triplex Airbrush

Kingpin

AKA, SIR KingPin
Staff member
Mod
So, There I was today waiting for a bottle of glue to be delivered and when I received the parcel I thought the packaging was a bit overkill for a bottle of glue!
When I opened up the parcel I found a lovely letter attached to a box containing this gorgeous Triplex! I will be honest and admit to shedding a tear or 2!! I was blown away by the gift and still cant stop smiling :D :D
I wont say who sent it in case they dont want to known, I hope they will make themselves known but will understand if they dont :)
I just want to thank them from the bottom of My heart for such a wonderful gift :love:

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You;) :cool::love:

20240327_131702.jpg
20240327_131757.jpg

There are some very giving members here, myself and my son can vouch for the generosity of them!
I can attest to receiving that generosity too, including from both you and King, as well as from many others on the forum. It’s a great community.

Congrats on the brush @Kingpin. It’s a beauty. Whoever it was they’re no doubt just happy to see your reaction. I reckon they thought you needed more brushes to manage all the paintings you’re doing for everyone for paintpal. He’s not got time to clear any clogs, better send him another brush so he can keep going lol

Thanks, and I reckon You could be right there Wiz 😂 I notice My brushes are starting to have steam coming out of them so I need to swap them about and let them cool down 😂
Very nice gesture and a nice brush! There are some very giving members here, myself and my son can vouch for the generosity of them!
I can vouch to that as well!!!
A lovely warm community this is!
Thats what makes this place so great, like minded people who are the most helpful and generous (be it with their time, knowledge or anything else) that I have ever come across :love:

Thanks Truggy, I was left speechless when I opened the box, I still cant comprehend the generosity that was shown, I have been using the brush for a Paintpal and its working brilliantly, I am still beaming when I use it 😁

Thanks Truggy, I was left speechless when I opened the box, I still cant comprehend the generosity that was shown, I have been using the brush for a Paintpal and its working brilliantly, I am still beaming when I use it 😁
The fact that it was a surprise gift makes it extra special.

Undoubtedly a great gesture from the giver and a very nice gesture of gratitude from the receiver. I have a question about this, I'm just curious, those of you who have old airbrushes, do you use them? or is it just for collecting?

Congratulations Kingpin, what a beautiful gesture from the giver. The triplex is a really nice airbrush. This just shows that the forum is a second family to a lot of us, loving and caring for one another or just making someone happy😊👍

Undoubtedly a great gesture from the giver and a very nice gesture of gratitude from the receiver. I have a question about this, I'm just curious, those of you who have old airbrushes, do you use them? or is it just for collecting?
I try to use all of mine :)
Congratulations Kingpin, what a beautiful gesture from the giver. The triplex is a really nice airbrush. This just shows that the forum is a second family to a lot of us, loving and caring for one another or just making someone happy😊👍
Thanks Nightwish :)

I use my old brushes equally as much as my new brushes (i.e. not at all since I contracted a serious case of AAD on meetup you lot lol ).

In seriousness though, in good condition an old brush will work extremely well so I very much buy them with the aim of (eventually) using them all. They each have their own feel.

It’s a good question. I wonder about everyone else.

Back