Which airbrush do you use?

Which Airbrush Do You Use?

• Total voters
I have two airbrushes. A H&S Infinity and an Iwata Micron. I've had my Micron for over a year now and I haven't touched my infinity since. I find it's a lot less problematic, although when the Infinity was my first brush so it could have been down to beginners bad luck.

I use 3 brushes
1. Iwata Micron CM-SB
2. H&S Infinity 2 in 1
3. Badger Renegade Velocity.

All 3 have there pros' and cons but the micron is my cadillac.

i use 2 .

1. Badger Krome. for the details and almost everything.
2. Iwata eclipse, using this for blending and coverering bigger areas

All of my brushes are in my signature, but the 3 I use the most are:

#1. Iwata Custom Micron CM-C+, #2. H&S Infinity 2n1, #3. Devilbis Dagr

I have a few more not listed in my sig, a couple Iwata Neos, and a Testors Aztek (The Metal Edition) with nine different spray nozzles

1 - cheap Chinese - 0.4mm
2 - cheaper Chinese - 0.3mm
3 - cheapest chinese - dont use it much
LOL - trying to save up for something better

See my signature, all of them, some more than others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

AW: Which airbrush do you use?

I have a H&S Evolution Silverline, Hansa 281, Grafo T2 and a Sotar 20/20.
My preferences are clearly towards the dependent double Acton system.....like many others I use anyway the air "digital" so whether on or off, so I don't need it at all. :) My main brush is the grafo plus Hansa 281. I bought the bargain sotar but didn't try it yet. :rolleyes:

Greetings, René

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

talon 2 in 1 and infinity 2 in 1,depends on the job and how clean the airbrush is. i love both,in comparison to a master i had before that only produced headaches.

I am using BADGER Airbrushes. they are better than other air brushes. so I always prefer BADGER brushes give you better solution to you..

My first love is the little "V" from Paasche...i have 6 of this little Airbrush and 2 "VL";
Iwata CMC + (really great toy), 4 Iwata Eclipse, 1 HP-TH.
2 Airbrush JVR (K1 and K2)

Started with Paasche V1 (stolen during demonstration), then the Turbo, Fischer Aerostar (too expensive), various Badgers, Vega-1000, Aztec, H&S Evolution, later Iwata HP-BH and Micron SB (this is chronological order). Currently only use Turbo and Micron SB.

I use my iwata hp-bc and Sotar alot. I have more I don't use so much.

Iwata:
•Highline HP–CH
•Eclipse HP–CS
•Eclipse HP–BCS
•Highline HP–BC
•Neo CN
•Micron CM-SB

Paasche:
•Talon TG
•AB Turbo
•VL

Harder & Steenbeck:
•Evolution Silverline fPC

Badger:
•Renegade Spirit (X2)
•Renegade Krome
•Sotar 20/20-2 (X2)
•Patriot 105

Thayer & Chandler:
•A2 (X2)
•Omni 6000

Precision Aire:
•Master Treo XF

Devilbliss:
•Dagr

Olympos:
•HP-88c

Fendga:

Well my collection has grew a lot, but its consists of a new bought iwata hpcplus, wich is my all time favourite, i will never ever ever get rid of this gun!
And i've got a lot of cheap second hand beaten brushes that started a new life with me:
Holbein y-3 (she's been abused..)
Harder and steenbeck evolution .15
Devillbis aerograph sprite .10
Black bull 35f (its a fengda... worst mistake ever)
And a badger patriot that needs some TLC (been on the repair list for too long, needs some rebuilding)

Still using my Iwata HP-B+ my Richpen 213 MOJO and my talon although just tried my Sotar 20/20 which is quite a good bit of kit as long as the paint is right.

Lee

OK, I am a noob to airbrushing and don't have anything exotic or top of the line mainly due to budget. I the bug using 2 badger clones from harbor freight (I know, big mistake) then stepped up to a Master G233(G23 w/ .2 .3 .5 needles)and it was like driving a new car..so far it seems to work good for me however I have nothing better to compare to but im working on stepping up to a badger 105 Patriot, or the Krome. I have to say, since joining here and conversing with great people here I am starting to realize why most of reasonably experienced artists tend to steer noobies to the better Badgers and Iwatas. In the past I felt get what you can afford and at least until determine if you are willing to persue the art further. But now I do get it, I now understand that having a low quality can be a detriment because not only do you struggle with the mountain of things like what paints, mixing, thinning, cleaning, ect.,ect. and if you cant get all those items conquered having a brush that cant perform properly then its a no win situation and will eventually lead to such frustration that most will just walk away. Its like having a .45 auto with 9mm ammo...it doesn't work. I do apologize for the long rant but had to say it lol.

Back