Fan adjustable a/b's

The Paasche Talon & Vision has a Fan Head - It's large nozzle too - Works like a mini spray gun. (You may need to buy either the kit or fan head separate)

Iwata HP-TH has a fan cap too. And a built in MAC valve. I would think an adjustable fan would be difficult to do in an airbrush.

yer I think it would be annoying personally, ultimately though we do kinda have what ya want. Its called a wrist LOL, shake that bugger up a bit and all kinds of spray patterns are possible LOL..

The Paasche Fan Head is adjustable (or moveable...???) whatev - Anyway - it works ok - The Talon Atomizes nicely - It's just got an odd issue with air real ease (The air doesn't come as smooth as a Japan made brush (or German one for that matter) - Gets the job done though

The Iwata Eclipse G-series has it. But they are more like small nozzle paintguns. But they can be considered airbrushes as well, since they do detail quite good for something that large.

Iwata HP-TH has a fan cap too. And a built in MAC valve. I would think an adjustable fan would be difficult to do in an airbrush.
Yes, I guess it would be difficult, but not impossible. An easier option would be to manufacture tubes to replace the end cap, and have them with various sized holes. Say from 0.05 upwards.

Might not have to change needle/nozzles to get fine lines.

I'm having trouble getting real fine lines. I only have a cheap knockoff, but it works a treat as an ab. I guess I'll get a known make and give that a go. I do know that quality guns for car painting are way better than the cheapies, but I can still get a decent finish with one.

I loved using rotring pens for outlining, many moons ago.

I just purchased the Paasche TGX Talon "Vision" - Fine Detail Airbrush today. Im sure I will pleased with it. Bought it for the fan out purpose. BUT, I will NEVER dis own my Krome!!:D

I noticed iwata have brought out a trigger pistol ab.
It's called neo. Looks rather nifty, and the utube vid of it also looks good. I am going to get this model, as I am so used to a trigger. I'll order it this week and see how different it feels and operates.

Triggers are good for general application I find - wider areas and the like - But for detail work I prefer the gravity top trigger Ab's or a side feed. But those Neo's do look nice - I haven't any experience with one though - The IWATA HPTH is a beaut. IWATA TR2 is a great one too.

Back