Kustom vs. High Line

B

Blackthorne

Hi folks

Someone can explaine me what is the difference between ah HP-TH (high line) and Kustom TH?! It's like the double of the price....

I'm just looking to buy something to do my backgrounds faster and more smoother without but a big spray gun and compressor

Thanks

I think the kustom has a larger cup, and maybe other tweaks, might have to read up on them at Iwata's web site.

I look at the specs and its seem to be same fuc***g thing ... you look on the Kustom box and you can read High Line TH ... so its look like you pay double price for an handgrip filter and a metal box ........

Yeah I have the basic TH. It's all I need. I see no need in the taller cup.

You think have a big difference between th and th2 ? 0.6 instead of 0.5

You think have a big difference between th and th2 ? 0.6 instead of 0.5

I would take a look at the G6. It's a .6mm that uses bottom feed bottles and the needle itself has a nice long sharp taper. Meaning it will do very respectable detail. The TH's needle is very very very blunt. The G6 will do round to fan with just a turn of the knob. No changing front ends.
I have a TH kustom by the way, and I don't think I've used it once on a finished piece. As of right now, I would take the G6 any day of the week.

Not that big yet ... but i want start painting helmets soon

Back