MICRON and COMPLAINT against this board.

Z

zimmer

Did I get your attention. I bought a CM-SB last week. That is a lot of money for me to spend and I was very leary about spending. I have had a H&S Evo with .2 and .15 already. I thought, everyone likes them, but it couldn't be that much better than the H&S or the HP-C+ I already have. I kept reading they were good but you could get the same lines with other brushes that were cheaper. I finally gave in and bought it anyway. It is AWESOME. Yes you can get the same detail from other brushes, but it is so much easier. You don't pull the trigger and worry, it is going to throw a blob of paint out and spider everywhere. Now when doing detail, I don't have my jaw clenched with worry that all my work might get ruined by the brush doing unpredictable things. All those guys telling you don't spend the money, just don't want to share the secret AWESOMENESS of this brush. LOL

Did I get your attention. I bought a CM-SB last week. That is a lot of money for me to spend and I was very leary about spending. I have had a H&S Evo with .2 and .15 already. I thought, everyone likes them, but it couldn't be that much better than the H&S or the HP-C+ I already have. I kept reading they were good but you could get the same lines with other brushes that were cheaper. I finally gave in and bought it anyway. It is AWESOME. Yes you can get the same detail from other brushes, but it is so much easier. You don't pull the trigger and worry, it is going to throw a blob of paint out and spider everywhere. Now when doing detail, I don't have my jaw clenched with worry that all my work might get ruined by the brush doing unpredictable things. All those guys telling you don't spend the money, just don't want to share the secret AWESOMENESS of this brush. LOL

You Dumpling, when I read the title I thought we were all if for a damn good shagginglollollol

Glad your happy:thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your dismay with your new micron if you would like to send it to me:malicious: I will replace it with a couple Master :poo: airbrushes for you ABing pleasurelol.

That offer is open to any unhappy custom micron owners or Olympos owners

I would like to suggest that you DO NOT!!! hang form the goolies waiting for someone to take you up on that very kind offer:):):)

I'm just now at this moment testing my CM-C+ V2 airbrush! All I can say at this stage (30 minutes of airbrushing) It feels so good! This is like cheating. I've been laughing out loud the whole time like a retard :-D And oh my god I love this new trigger! My hand and fingers are completely relaxed and I feel like I can do exactly what I want with this airbrush. It really is worth it.

I bought the taller trigger upgrade, but won't be using it. The taller trigger is the button top. The stock trigger with the new square head feels really nice with my fat boy fingers.

Complaint against this board. How very dare you! PMSL. I wasn't worried, we are too cool for school. And I am not at all jealous of your new toy either.

Well that did get my full attention . But like most things in life you only know for sure is by trying it yourself .
Now that you have tried it I see you like it .
But yes when I first bought mine I was worried about the price and spending that much money . But I was glad I did , Unlike most who had a lot of different brands of fine nozzle detail brushes that was my first. Then I bought the Badger Krome and the H&S .15 While I am happy with both them I still turn to my Micron first.

I don't know whether I want to use it or just stare at it in awe. :D
If you don't know what to do send it over here,I'll use it and in return give a high quality photo to you to stare at all day long :whistling:

I hate my microns. :)
So hard to chose which one I must use next. Probably have to get rid of them all, just to ease the pain.....
.... or not. ;)

For those of you who don't want to feel they have fallen for the micron-propaganda, I can recommend an Olympos Special. Same performance, but not the branding of being a "user". ;)
I got one for sale, by the way.....:whistling:

For those of you who don't want to feel they have fallen for the micron-propaganda, I can recommend an Olympos Special. Same performance, but not the branding of being a "user". ;)
I got one for sale, by the way.....:whistling:
This wouldn't be an unsolicited ad, would it???
Or maybe just a happy coincidence! Lol:laugh::laugh:

The pain from the invoice is quickly replaced by the joy of using one. And don't believe what people say about them being finicky to use. You just need to play with it. Once you get all the mixing ratios worked out, you can use them in other guns as well and everything will work better. And also don't believe their parts are soft. It's a tough little gun. Yeah don't go dropping and bumping it, but you don't have to use cotton gloves when you clean it.

The pain from the invoice is quickly replaced by the joy of using one. And don't believe what people say about them being finicky to use. You just need to play with it. Once you get all the mixing ratios worked out, you can use them in other guns as well and everything will work better. And also don't believe their parts are soft. It's a tough little gun. Yeah don't go dropping and bumping it, but you don't have to use cotton gloves when you clean it.

Agree with everything!

The Microns can be a bit picky with the colors though, but once you've got that one sorted out they are just delivering. The CM-SB is absolutely fab and as an illustration airbrush it is outperforming my CM-C+ by far.

My advice to any ambitious airbrush artist is to deal with the pain and order a CM-SB. Honestly, as an artist you will grow much faster with this tool! :)

Back