Createx question before I order.

ausf

Needle-chuck Ninja
I've been using Createx Illustration for a short while and love them. I have mostly transparent, Bloodline and Lifeline colors, reducers, etc.

I have Dry Blair's Color Buffer Theory (lite) on the way, so I need to put in an order with Spraygunner to get a few more colors, but want to make sure I'm not missing anything else that is indispensable like Opaque White.

What opaque colors of the Illustration line are good to have in the kit, or does white cover everything in addition to the transparent?

I'm also grabbing a SharpenAir to round out the order.

Thanks!

For me the CI opaque white, blues and green was my preferences for what I wanted to achieve. You got to think of the colors that you will be using for what you want to paint. It doesn’t hurt to have all colors on hand though.

For me the CI opaque white, blues and green was my preferences for what I wanted to achieve. You got to think of the colors that you will be using for what you want to paint. It doesn’t hurt to have all colors on hand though.
Thanks.

I realized it's poorly worded question, or poor question in general since theres no specifics. It's not like I said I'm going to paint nothing but oceans and skies.

I have a wide range of CI colors, probably about 30-40 bottles, but I realized no opaque.

Wasn't sure if just a big bottle of white and black opaque in combo with the transparent hues would do or if there were necessary others, like a full prime and secondary (or tertiary) set.

I'm a sucker for free shipping and if I end up one color short, I'll have to spend another $80 next week.

Back