micron finaly got here

i all artists have a unique thing they are knowmn for il be the un impressed by iwata air brush artist il take my infinity and show you how its done HA

Hey I love my infinity and love my iwata's I can pull the same detail from either one I just find the micron smoother on the trigger and enjoy the side feed. Not every artist is going to like every airbrush I have only got rid of four airbrushes that I have owned in all my years. I traded a rich pen 112b for an eclipse hp-bcs I sold a single action badger 350 I sold to a friend my eclipse hp-cs never again he sold it a month later on ebay, and I gave an eclipse hp-bcs to the guy who taught me how to airbrush. The rest I kept some I don't use others grow on me. My grafo sat in it's box for 3 years then one day started playing with it and now I love it. It's wierd I have two AB's that I would get rid of and only if they would be replaced with other AB's thats the paasche turbo and my mac tools AB the rest all have there purposes and uses. I will load 4 airbrushes up with paint at a time some times more depending what I'm painting or how long I plan on painting.

Last edited:
the last part makes science i just wish i realized this b 4 i bought a $42500 dollar ab its funny all these people braging about how great the micron is and how sharp the needle is the needle from the infinity is half the size as the iwata i looked at them in my loop nexto each other il order a fresh needle for the infinity and throw it in the iwata and experiment like a mad ferret scientist. i can always sell it on the forum or ebay maybe il actualy send it back to iwata for a check up who knows maybe itl grow on me i do like the side feed and i orderd 4 plastric cups for it with a new needle set fr my other guns il have 3 tpop guns at the same time no canvas wil bee safe lol

Back