My Journey

Thanks wyde, I am by no means an expert having only picked up an airbrush 2 years ago, but with practice and help from friends here I am getting there :)

Excellent work on the dog Ian. It looks great. I'm sure your sister and her friend will love it. Well done sir!

These personal logs are fantastic. Great to see how people progress over time.

Love the dooooug

In honour of Tuffnutz thread I have decided to start My own thread of My future projects. Please feel free to offer any critique/advice/tips/ideas along the way, I have a thick skin so can take it :)

This is My 1st piece here (actually about My 4th in total)

The inspiration is from Evil dead 2
A3 synthetic paper, Com-art Paints, and My new Platinum-V2-PS-289
Took about 18hours and I am still undecided wether to add the evil dead lettering to it, I tried it and messed it up, it was also too small, You can probably make it out in the picture.
View attachment 83488

View attachment 83489

View attachment 83490
I think it’s brilliant

After reading the whole thread, I can only say that your work is amazing from the beginning. For some reason, some people have talent, and you happen to be one of them. I really enjoyed looking at your drawings. I'll never get tired of saying that what stands out apart from your work is your humility (I know, I've said it several times, but it's true). :)

these all look fantastic Ian,
can I make a suggestion ?
Add the size of the work and what brush / paint you used :)
I really need to get off my butt and add to my Log . . . and paint some more lol

Back