Share your stencils

huskystafford

Needle chucking Ninja
Staff member
Admin
Mod
I am opening this thread because few months ago 2 of our members expressed their feelings, they would like to have thread where we could share our stencils. @Kingpin and @RK Ink and Focus if I am not mistaken.

So here goes. I am gonna share some of mine. Free to use, if I catch one of those stencils on ebay or etsy and similar sites, I am gonna take those accounts down and that is a promise :cool:
I do allow selling these stencils to our regular members, but we need to discuss % before you start selling them šŸ˜
If you are Arttool we can do business lol

reference:
Hulk

1 reference.jpg

how stencil looks:
Untitled-1.jpg

you get 2 cameo files. One is for Hulk, one is for text. File is to large to upload to forum so I needed to make a google drive link:

hulk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1whV5nNQLNDtEnSVQND-lVUiEn_qSbaqF/view?usp=sharing

text:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PpgufJcO6a0nZisxwdLsBUeDVKhh6BAB/view?usp=sharing

My end result, I am sure yours can be better šŸ˜Ž
https://airbrushforum.org/threads/hulk-t-shirt.24871/

I have 2 folders with hulk stencil and because there was a long time I did this hulk, I am not sure which one I used. I think I linked the correct files...

Last edited:
Few stuff about my stencils.

1) Those plus signs are called register marks. For the ones which don't know what that is, those plus signs are used, so you always get the right position when using different stencil with my multilayered stencils. You need to attach/glue/use magnets for those plus signs when you start with project,so they don't move. After you done that all different stencils/layers will have the correct position when changing stencils.

2)You always have a picture of reference in my cut files(except in one from Hulk-I forgot what happened with that one...). If you send just the reference to print in silhuette studio, size of reference should be the same just like stencils. Then you can use printed reference for tracing if needed. If size is a little off you will need to play with it. On my end it works.

3)You can cut those plus signs on printed reference which you printed from silhuette studio, but for this to work, you need to turn in silhuette studio option for register marks(cameo register marks need to be visible on printed reference as well my plus signs) and you need to cut all stencils with register marks turned ON in Silhuette studio.After you printed reference with cameo register marks, put that paper on your mat and send it to cut with Silhuette register marks ON and machine will find where to cut my plus signs. Or use old and trusted knife in your hand method.

Last edited:
Aww Husky, You're the best :thumbsup: šŸ˜
lol
I wen't to check if friking ebay sellers already started selling my stencils. I read to many stories how they steal from eachother. I wouldn't be surprised if they would join our forum just to get them. My account is set so even non registered users can see my posts... Maybe I am just paranoid. :lipssealed: I should probably change that. So I opened link to the first hulk stencil file google found and I almost throw my eyes out of my socket balls when I seen price of that stencil.

Last edited:
Considering I'm still a neophyte when it comes to airbrushing anything but models and latex masks, I'll share my surprise.

I bought a Cricut, basically thinking I could cut some simple shields from Mylar, which I did, designing some french curves, circles, etc.

I was thinking anything more intricate would require a laser cutter so I scribbled a quick vector in Affinity Designer and asked my buddy to cut it out, which he did, worked beautifully. So I was off to buy a laser cutter, but honestly, between 3D printers, resin casting gear, spray booths, yada yada yada I really have such little space left. I had to build a small table to hold the Cricut and water distiller.

For giggles I decided to first see what the Cricut could make of it. Holy smokes was I impressed.

Derwent pencil for scale, I didn't think it would cut that fine of detail. What a time to be alive.

IMG_0015.jpeg

Back