Stencils

they make ones for mylar cutting. the burnner i use is a wood craft burnner. i just sharpened the tip down a bit to get a tighter line. i use the the + and - of the stencil. so i did,nt want a very big gap.

I take it the wood craft burner is cheaper to buy than a stencil burner?

I bet if you bought some felt and cut that you would have a stencil that absorbed paint that ran whilst giving a good edge.

I think the paint being so thin would seep under it or go through it, you try it first and if it's successful, then I'll try, lol

Tis a shame that Malky is no longer here as he won't be able to appreciate this guy making airbrushing stencils out of FELT, a common stencil material for airbrushes!!!!
[video]http://www.ehow.com/video_4805934_make-airbrush-templates.html[/video]

Tis a shame that Malky is no longer here as he won't be able to appreciate this guy making airbrushing stencils out of FELT, a common stencil material for airbrushes!!!!
[video]http://www.ehow.com/video_4805934_make-airbrush-templates.html[/video]

Who the hell is this Malky freak, he obviously hasn't got a clue has he?, some people just don't won't learn, I can't even find the lunatics profile so I can leave him a message and tell the creep exactly what I think of him.

Like you say shame he missed this one, very informative and you could probably get some cool effects too, but never mind, I personally think the guy would have been way to stupid to appreciate anything this technical, and anyone that stupid does not deserve to be on our wonderful forum.

I hear he's on a shrimp boat called "The Jenn- ey"

I hope you didn't mean "EYE" young man, I've got those up to my eyeballs and have had quite enough of them thank you very much, if I see another EYE I might just jump on the same boat.

Damn, the e dropped off the panel when I wasn't looking.

I make stencils out used toilet paper, this helps with colouring and since I live in flat 18 stories high I don't have to keep running downstairs to the bin, since it just blends in with the work, I think that might be why my wife said my work stinks.

You werent in the bed when me and your wife were, I think you had gone down stairs for a spliff !!!!

Back