Space needle development

Each project needs some investment to be profitable on a long run. While maybe for one piece when you are selling doesn't seems high, but the one which is making(investing) and selling needs to invest bunch of money to be profitable and to have good price for their customers. Not including all other cost which are associated with new small business. Business also need to have in ''reserve'' money for the time when selling is not on it's peak.

Me for example if I would have a choice investing 5k in one project or 5k in 10 projects/each worth 500 bucks I would rather invest in 10 projects. Because 5k one project is much greater risk then 10 projects. If I get burned with 5k one project I am screwed, But on other hand if I do 10 projects and I get burned at 5 and 5 make it, I am good. I didn't lost anything.

It all depends how big is business, but starting small business is like walking on ice. You need to watch out for your ass. And I read a lot of topics about businesses which were starting with 1k worth of equipment and they needed some time to start rolling those first stones.

Don't mind me, I was just thinking out loud lol
Good points. Also a limiting factor in this field is that it's simply small.
If for example I could have 10k nozzles made perhaps they cost a dollar each but I will never recover the investment.

While on the other hand having 50 made drives the cost per piece to $150

With other associated costs then the nozzle now costs the buyer $200 and even if it would outlast 5 regular nozzles is still an awfully hard sell.

Demand drives up supply which drives down cost...the airbrush market simply has very little demand.

Good points. Also a limiting factor in this field is that it's simply small.
If for example I could have 10k nozzles made perhaps they cost a dollar each but I will never recover the investment.

While on the other hand having 50 made drives the cost per piece to $150

With other associated costs then the nozzle now costs the buyer $200 and even if it would outlast 5 regular nozzles is still an awfully hard sell.

Demand drives up supply which drives down cost...the airbrush market simply has very little demand.
for airbrush nozzle there is 100-1000 searches / month and competition / high. Not to mention there is a lot of different nozzles...

edit: Iwata micron needle there is 0-10 searches per month...

for airbrush nozzle there is 100-1000 searches / month and competition / high. Not to mention there is a lot of different nozzles...

edit: Iwata micron needle there is 0-10 searches per month...
Each being yet another investment.

I'm not certain in what context those results are for.... I guarantee there's waaaay more than 10 micron needles sold per month and for every sale I'm sure there are 100 searches .....

Something is not right there

I guess Robby, all of those micron users are buying from the stores which they already know, so they don't do google searches...

edit: searches on google for the whole world lol The exact same keywords which I wrote there.

It searches the exact same keywords which were used on google. I used micron needle now instead of iwata micron needle. It changed search results by itself to micron needling -.- , here are the results...

Screenshot-2018-12-6 700-995-2889 - Google Ads.png

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-12-6 700-995-2889 - Google Ads.png
    Screenshot-2018-12-6 700-995-2889 - Google Ads.png
    38.3 KB · Views: 9
I would guess it is not so precise when there is not a lot of searches. It is google tool, so I don't know lol
edit:

something is wrong with uploading the pictures...

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-12-6 700-995-2889 - Google Ads(1).png
    Screenshot-2018-12-6 700-995-2889 - Google Ads(1).png
    37.5 KB · Views: 10
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
    37.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I wrote in google micron needle and I got bunch of Syringes :D

edit: sry for derailing a thread. I was carried away. You did help a little with this -.-

Last edited:
Lol.
I suspect people search for it more indirectly.
If I wanted to buy one i might search iwata airbrush parts (or spares)
Or iwata airbrush dealer.
Or just coast airbrush, spraygunner, maple art, etc....

Then search internally for specififc parts.

But you may be right, it may be inaccurate when the numbers are not high....idk

Lol.
I suspect people search for it more indirectly.
If I wanted to buy one i might search iwata airbrush parts (or spares)
Or iwata airbrush dealer.
Or just coast airbrush, spraygunner, maple art, etc....

Then search internally for specififc parts.

But you may be right, it may be inaccurate when the numbers are not high....idk
That's what I was trying to tell you before in my broken slovakienglish...They go straight to the store where they buy their stuff always, cause they made research long time ago and they trust one store. So you would also need money to get traffic to your needles.

I would go directly to airbrush we know what...

That's what I was trying to tell you before in my broken slovakienglish...They go straight to the store where they buy their stuff always, cause they made resarch long time ago and they trust one store. So you would also need money to get traffic to your needles.

I would go directly to airbrush we know what...
True....normally.
In this case I think it's where the small community is an advantage.

Once a few people have tried something that is actually good, word spreads fast.

Plus it allows for things like just shooting a message to a big name artist to ask if they'll review your stuff and actually getting a response....:). You know who I'm talking about :) :) :)

I'd fall into the 'go to where i bought my airbrush' category. I've never done a search for needles, micron or other.

I cant wait for you to get these needles on the market. . I have a .18 and a .23 I'm keen to replace the needles on. I do have a .18 k33 that I havent yet installed because I havent used that brush since I bought it....(the needle that is, brush is well used)

Back